- Black blazer with school badge
- Black straight leg trousers with waistband (not jeans, leggings, cropped, bootleg, skinny or hipsters) and no buttons, embellishments or belts. Alternatively, a black skirt (not lycra) just above the knee.
- Black v-necked jumper (school logo is optional; no branded jumpers are permitted). No cardigans or hoodies.
- White shirt/blouse with turn-down collar suitable for wearing with a tie (can be a fitted blouse – top button must be fastened and not visible)
- School clip-on tie in House colour – must be worn at the correct length
- Plain Black socks/black lycra tights
- Black shoes you can polish with flat or moderate broad heels (no higher than 2 inches/5 cm). No boots or trainers
- Make-up is considered unsuitable for school.
- Acrylic or brightly coloured nails are not permitted.
- One flat ring, one thin-linked chain necklace and small stud or ring earrings are allowed but only one per lobe. No other visible body piercing is permitted.
- Hair should be kept in a clean and tidy condition. Exaggerated styles, excessive hair accessories or exaggerated colours are not acceptable, e.g. tram lines, ‘number one’ haircuts.