“All students experience excellence in every aspect of their development”
- Challenging, supporting and guiding students of all abilities to achieve their full potential.
- Maintaining a disciplined and caring school to ensure our students are safe, happy and enthused about their learning.
- Delivering excellent results across a broad and effective curriculum of academic, vocational, cultural and sporting activities to equip students for the demands and opportunities of the 21st century.
- Providing strong leadership and highly motivated, professional staff to meet the academic and pastoral needs of every student.
- Developing students to embrace personal responsibility and positive values in the School, our Community and the wider world.
- Ensuring mutual respect and partnership between students, staff, parents, the School and the wider Community - making them proud to be associated with Thomas Alleyne’s.
Teaching, learning and assessment is typically good and outstanding with innovative and best practice widely evident, shared and implemented.
Robust systems are consistently applied for behaviour and attendance so that attendance is above national average for students and groups of students; students behave well; are actively involved in their learning; PSHE programme reflects the school vision and national priorities.
Provide and embrace all opportunities to progress to be the best support staff, teachers, leaders, governors in order to make a positive difference and drive the school forward.