Governors are very involved in the direction and improvements made by the school. Their role is to provide strategic leadership, accountability and to act as a critical friend. The Governors meet regularly and also visit the school frequently to meet with Heads of Department and senior staff, and to attend presentations and parents’ evenings.
The Full Governing Board meets at least three times a year but also delegate to the two sub‑committees in accordance with the Terms of Reference. The two sub-committees are Learning and Standards, and Managing and Resourcing.
Details of the Governors, the Structure, Membership and Terms of Reference of the Governing Body, the attendance at meetings and the register of business interests etc. are available on the links below:
- Committee Membership
- Attendance at Full Governor Meetings – 2021/22
- Attendance at Learning and Standards Committee Meetings – 2021/22
- Attendance at Managing and Resourcing Committee Meetings – 2021/22
- Link Governors
- Governing Body Structure, Membership and Terms of Reference
- Register of Business interests
If you wish to contact the chair of governors, please email Mr Mike Prescott at: email@example.com