GOVERNING BODY STRUCTURE & MEMBERSHIP
The role of our governing body, within the Uttoxter Learning Trust, is a valuable one in providing local governance as well as offering assistance to the Trustees in fulfilment of their duties.
The governing body meets four times a year and is supported by two main committees that meet at least once each term. They are:
- Learning and Standards Committee
- Managing and Resourcing Committee
In addition, a Steering Committee made up of senior members of the governing body, meets at least once each term to help shape the vision and direction of the governing body.
To view the current membership of the full governing body and the committees please click on the links below:
- Full Governing Body Members
- Full Governing Body: Membership and Attendance 2017/2018
- Learning and Standards: Membership and Attendance 2017/2018
- Managing and Resourcing Committee: Membership and Attendance 2017/18
- Steering Committee: Membership and Attendance 2017/18