School Uniform at Thomas Alleyne’s
If you need to purchase several uniform items these can be ordered from the Schoolsin (formerly Trutex) website www.schoolsinuniform.co.uk
The Schoolsin shop operate through an appointment system.
Items that are showing as out of stock online can still be ordered.
The Schoolsin shop is located at:
Appointments are subject to social distancing. If you have a child at Middle School and a child at Thomas Alleynes you may take both these to an appointment.
If you only require School ties and blazer badges these can be bought from our online shop. Your child will be able to collect the items on their first day in school in the Autumn Term. Alternatively, if your child attends Thomas Alleyne’s or has a sibling here they can collect ties and badges from the Student Support Assistants after showing a receipt to them.
- Black blazer with school badge
- Black trousers; straight-legged with waistband (not jeans, leggings, cropped, bootleg, skinny or hipsters) and no buttons, embellishments, trims or belts
- Alternatively, a black skirt (not lycra) just above the knee.
- Black v-necked jumper (school logo is optional; no branded jumpers are permitted). No cardigans or hoodies
- White shirt/blouse with turn-down collar for wearing with a tie (can be a fitted blouse – top button must be fastened and not visible)
- School clip-on tie in House colour – must be worn at the correct length
- Black socks (ankle length / black lycra tights)
- Black shoes you can polish with flat or moderate broad heels (no higher than 2 inches/5 cm). No boots or trainers
- Make-up is considered unsuitable for school.
- Acrylic or brightly coloured nails are not permitted.
- Small stud or ring earrings are allowed but only one per lobe. No other visible body piercing is permitted.
- Hair should be kept in a clean and tidy condition. Exaggerated styles, excessive hair accessories or exaggerated colours are not acceptable, e.g. tram lines, ‘number one’ haircuts.
- Black polo shirt
- Black and white rugby top
- Plain black football shorts
- Plain white socks – ankle or trainer type
- Plain black football socks
- Trainers (non-marking sole)
- Outdoor trainers
- Football boots
- One-piece costume all black, regulation type (no trims)
- Plain black trunks or plain black longer-length lycra swimming trunks (not swimming shorts)
- Plain swimming cap
- Goggles (optional)
All students must also have the following equipment if they play these sports:
- Mouth guard compulsory
- Shin pads optional
- Shin pads compulsory
- Shin pads and mouth guard compulsory